The "ISDCF Forum" ("This Site") is maintained and administrated by the Inter-Society Digital Cinema Forum (hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "ISDCF Forum", "https://www.isdcf.com/forum"). By entering and using This Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms of Service and are agreeing to be bound by them. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of This Site at any time. We may modify these Terms of Service at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Terms of Service. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of This Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames or passwords issued to you for your use of or access to This Site and you agree not to allow any other person or entity to use any usernames or passwords that are issued to you. You will be responsible for all activity that occurs (whether by you or by others) under your user account or password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security and to let us know if you wish to cancel a username or password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Content Submitted by You
"Submission" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, e-mail and similar information or materials you submit to us including, but not limited to, posting comments to forums or a member's wall, and submitting manuscripts, articles, photographs, videos, artwork, or other material. In sending the material, you are representing and agreeing that:
- You are the author of the Submission or that you are making the Submission with the express permission of the author/owner.
- The Submission is free from restrictions on publication and does not infringe or violate any existing copyright or other property right that exists in favor of any other person or entity.
- You are responsible for the content of all Submissions and acknowledge that third parties may hold you responsible for content related claims including libel and invasion of privacy.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from all liability and costs incurred by those indemnified in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the above representations and warranties and for any claims related to the content or your Submissions.
- We have the right to disclose any information that we believe necessary to comply with any law, regulation or governmental request or that information that could prevent or assist in the resolution of any criminal, illegal, or inappropriate activity.
We encourage a free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. We do not control the messages or postings that are submitted to This Site but administrators or moderators or third parties acting on their behalf, may monitor online conduct to enforce these Terms of Service. The administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion, but do not assume any obligation, to remove or edit any messages or postings sent to This Site. Any action by a member that infringes on another member's right to use and benefit from This Site is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of This Site if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of our guidelines. It is a condition of your use of This Site that you do not:
- Include any information that is known to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- Use This Site for any unlawful purpose or to transmit any material that contains a virus or other form of malware.
- Use This Site to encourage others to engage in illegal activities or activities that could cause injury to persons or property.
- Use This Site to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Use information obtained on This Site to knowingly violate, infringe, or unlawfully obtain the intellectual property rights of another.
- Use This Site to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available content that is harmful to minors in any way, or that is harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use any portion of This Site for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Attempt to interfere with any other person's use of This Site.
- Misrepresent your identity or impersonate someone else.
- Display a signature or avatar that attacks another member, or advertises a product other than This Site.
To register a complaint about another member's conduct, click on the Contact
link in the footer section.