Meetings are held about every 6 weeks. They are scheduled at the beginning of each meeting. Each Zoom meeting is a unique meeting ID/Password.
Thursday January 11, 2024
Wednesday February 28, 2024
Become a member of Intersociety by going to the membership page.
Meetings run: Main ISDCF 10:00am -1:30-ish PM
Pacific Time Zone
Main Meeting Agenda
DRAFT Main Meeting Agenda – November 8, 2023
Part 1: Reporting
- Housekeeping: Sign-In via Zoom / Members Only meeting
- Invoices for individuals not yet sent
- Thank you to sponsoring companies and individuals
- Thank you ISDCF for support of Chairman
- Thank you to Dean Bullock for Admin/financial support
- Legal reminder / press reminder / social media is a no-no
* Meeting notes (approval)
- Organizational issues
InterSociety: Board Jerry Pierce (Chair), Steve LLamb, Susie Beiersdorf, Dean Bullock (secretary/treasurer), Mark Collins, Don Tannenbaum. Are you interested in helping guide the organization? Contact us!
InterSociety Bylaw proposed changes
Nominations for InterSociety Board
Draft note to non-members
Winter and Invoices are coming!
Part 2: Real Work
Big Picture things happening?
Update: JPEG2000 Adventures
Audio test material
For non-perf screens – subcommittee report
Security subcommittee report
Metadata subcommittee report
IAB roll out / labeling
DCI has released Version 1.2 of the DCI High Dynamic Range D-Cinema Addendum.
Accessibility with Smart Phones
Projection Letter proposal
Presentation Monitoring – Self quality checking
Website and IT updates Naming Convention: General Status
Terminology Document Update
Live & event-based content through the HDMI port: picture & sound, protocols, issues, education
Cinema Foundation / Center for Innovation and Technology Updates
Action Items from September 13, 2023
- Security homework assignment: Create impact list that were necessitated by the change from FIPS 140-2 to 140-3 to product design. (Bullock to start)
- Get the background documents that were considered when the CTP was updated. (Radford)
- Metadata submission of what Deluxe uses on a daily basis (LLamb)
- Write an open letter for exhibitors to be aware of possible EOCD (end of content delivery) in future. (Jerry/Lefko)
- Studio to provide smart phone for accessibility details to ISDCF chairman