The goal of ISDCF is to provide a forum to discuss issues for the World Wide launch of Digital Cinema. We have over 250 members participating including Studios, Exhibitors, Integrators, Equipment Manufacturers, Consultants, and other committees.
Our main method of work is through meetings – held about once a month in Los Angeles / Burbank. We encourage call-in participation.
Reflector for the main group. You can subscribe to this discussion group at http://lists.isdcf.com/listinfo.cgi/isdcf-isdcf.com all are welcome to join.
We post meeting notes, files, schedules in a private section of this site. (Private mainly to keep spiders and spamers at a distance. Send an email to ispassword-at-isdcf.com and it will auto-respond with the password.)
ISDCF – InterSociety Digital Cinema Forum
- Formed in May, 2006
- Chairman: Jerry Pierce, 650-843-9949 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chairman: Wade Hanniball, Universal
- Secretary: Susie Beiersdorf
Inter-Society is the organizing group
- To Explore all methods of distribution of Digital Cinema Packages (DCP) and Key Delivery Messages (KDM) to theaters worldwide; to recommend technologies within each class of distribution for common acceptable solutions; and to provide information regarding these technologies to the Digital Cinema community.
- To provide an information exchange resource for the digital cinema roll-out
- Information Exchange
- To create a moderated announcement method for critical information to theater owners, mastering houses, suppliers, and studios concerning upgrades, procedures, delivery methods that may impact delivery of digital movies to theaters.
INTER-SOCIETY DIGITAL CINEMA FORUM (ISDCF) ANTITRUST GUIDELINES
Updated April 28, 2015
It is ISDCF policy that there be:
No activity or communication among competitors that attempts to arrive at any agreement regarding prices, terms or conditions of sale, distribution, volume, or territories or customers.
No activity or communication among competitors that includes discussion of prices or pricing methods; participants’ individual business, strategic, sales and marketing, or R&D plans; production quotas; other limitations on either the timing or volume of production or sale; or allocations of territories or customers.
No activity or communication that might be construed as an attempt to prevent any person or business entity from gaining access to any market or customer for goods or services or any business entity from obtaining services or a supply of goods.
No activity or communication that might be construed as an agreement to refrain from purchasing or using any materials, equipment, services or supplies of or from any supplier.
No activity or communication that might be construed as forestalling or limiting basic research or the development of any product, process or service.
No activity or communication by ISDCF, without prior consultation with legal counsel, that involves the exchange of information regarding prices, pricing method or costs of production, business/strategic/R&D plans, or sales or distribution.
No establishment of ISDCF recommendations or best practices unless they are voluntary and arrived at by industry consensus. Legal counsel shall review such recommendations or best practices prior to their adoption by ISDCF.
ISDCF activities are not intended to play any role in the individual competitive business decisions of participants, nor in any way restrict competition among them. It is the responsibility of every participant to be guided by this policy of compliance with the antitrust laws and to raise any concerns with possible violations of this policy promptly.
Contact: email@example.com USE AT YOUR OWN RISK