- Launch StartMeeting Application
- Go to Preferences
- Select Phone Panel
- Move the Mic & Speakers to the Active number panel
- Now it should appear in the Meeting Dashboard, click to connect.
Press the phone icon to connect via VOIP:
I assume it is similar. If you have screen images to share, send to me for posting.
For those having audio problems . . .
To enable VoIP, go to the StartMeeting Control panel
- On the “File” menu select “Preferences”
- Select the “Phone Panel” tab
- Select (to Highlight) “Mic & Speakers” on the left side
- Click the -> (right arrow) to move “Min & Speakers” to the right-hand panel
- Close the Preferences panel
Both phone and Mic/Speakers will now appear as options on the StartMeeting panel
(You should only need to do this once)